Scottish Grand National Odds 2017
Last year's winner Vicente is a prominent figure in the betting for the 2017 Scottish Grand National, but it's a wide open betting heat and the likes of Premier Bond and Vintage Clouds are sure to be well fancied for the Ayr marathon on April 22.
Southfield Royale is a class act on his day and will be aiming to produce his best form in the Scottish showpiece, while other eye-catching contenders towards the head of the market are Missed Approach and Arpege D'alene.
15:55 Coral Scottish Grand National Chase (Grade 3 Handicap) (3m 7f 176y)
1. Vicente - S Twiston-Davies - P Nicholls 9/1 JF
2. Cogry - J Bargary - N Twiston-Davies 18/1
3. Benbens - Mr Z Baker (7) - N Twiston-Davies 50/1
4. Alvarado - B Hughes - F O'Brien 16/1
5. Lessons In Milan - J McGrath - N Henderson 40/1
Scottish Grand National Odds 2018 - Click To Bet