Scottish Grand National Racecard 2015
Harry Fry's Mendip Express is set to head to Ayr on Saturday afternoon to try and land the biggest prize of his fledgling career and he is one of the prominent figures in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting, for what should be an ultra-competitive renewal of the staying showpiece, but Fry's raider will face a plethora of notable rivals.
Sam Winner has improved for the step up in trip and got the better of Mendip Express when the pair clashed at Newbury earlier in the season, whilst Roalco Des Farges could head north of the border in form having won last time out and he could be another leading contender along with the likes of Green Flag, who has attracted significant support over the last couple of weeks and last year's winner Godsmejudge.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish National Card
- Aktabantay bids for Group 3 glory in Solario Stakes at Sandown Park
- Back Water Hole To Make A Splash In Tight Atalanta Stakes Betting Market
- Efflorescence Short Odds To Leave Mark On Goodwoods Prestige Stakes
- Captain Cat Heads Betting For Celebration Mile At Goodwood
- Beacon Tipped To Shine Light On Gimcrack Stakes
- Strensall Stakes Odds Graphic Can Paint Pretty Picture For Haggas At York
- 2014 Ebor Odds Bold Sniper Tipped To Pick Off Rivals On The Knavesmire
- Cavalryman heads Lonsdale Cup betting as he bids for third win in a row