Scottish Grand National Racecard 2015
Harry Fry's Mendip Express is set to head to Ayr on Saturday afternoon to try and land the biggest prize of his fledgling career and he is one of the prominent figures in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting, for what should be an ultra-competitive renewal of the staying showpiece, but Fry's raider will face a plethora of notable rivals.
Sam Winner has improved for the step up in trip and got the better of Mendip Express when the pair clashed at Newbury earlier in the season, whilst Roalco Des Farges could head north of the border in form having won last time out and he could be another leading contender along with the likes of Green Flag, who has attracted significant support over the last couple of weeks and last year's winner Godsmejudge.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish National Card
- Many Clouds the Gold Cup picture with victory in the BetBright Cup Chase at Cheltenham
- Saphir Du Rheu The Favourite In Cleeve Hurdle Betting For Nicholls
- Smad to be in right Place to bag BetBright Cup Chase glory at Cheltenham
- If In Doubt Back The Hobbs Horse In Tight Skybet Chase Betting Market
- Djakadam a clear favourite for Thyestes Chase at Gowran Park
- Sprinter Sacre remains favourite for the Champion Chase despite Ascot defeat to Dodging Bullets
- Clarence House Chase Odds Sprinter Sacre Primed For Long Awaited Racecourse Return
- Corrin Wood tipped to land Peter Marsh Chase glory at Haydock Park