Scottish Grand National Racecard 2015
Harry Fry's Mendip Express is set to head to Ayr on Saturday afternoon to try and land the biggest prize of his fledgling career and he is one of the prominent figures in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting, for what should be an ultra-competitive renewal of the staying showpiece, but Fry's raider will face a plethora of notable rivals.
Sam Winner has improved for the step up in trip and got the better of Mendip Express when the pair clashed at Newbury earlier in the season, whilst Roalco Des Farges could head north of the border in form having won last time out and he could be another leading contender along with the likes of Green Flag, who has attracted significant support over the last couple of weeks and last year's winner Godsmejudge.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish National Card
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day
- Cirrus Des Aigles Short Odds To Pick Up Second Champion Stakes at Ascot
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting Integral Tipped To Win Third Group 1
- Seal Of Approval Taken For Repeat Win In Ultra Competitive Fillies And Mares Stakes
- Maarek to regain British Champions Sprint Stakes crown at Ascot
- Agnes Stewart to edge out Lucida in Fillies Mile at Newmarket
- Ivawood to maintain unbeaten record with Middle Park Stakes victory
- Cornwallis Stakes Odds Qatar Racing Bidding For Back To Back Wins With Strath Burn