Scottish Grand National Racecard 2015
Harry Fry's Mendip Express is set to head to Ayr on Saturday afternoon to try and land the biggest prize of his fledgling career and he is one of the prominent figures in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting, for what should be an ultra-competitive renewal of the staying showpiece, but Fry's raider will face a plethora of notable rivals.
Sam Winner has improved for the step up in trip and got the better of Mendip Express when the pair clashed at Newbury earlier in the season, whilst Roalco Des Farges could head north of the border in form having won last time out and he could be another leading contender along with the likes of Green Flag, who has attracted significant support over the last couple of weeks and last year's winner Godsmejudge.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish National Card
- Noel Novices Chase Odds Josses Hill is a marginal favourite on his chase debut
- Kennel Gate Novices Hurdle Odds Emerging Talent Can Win Supreme Novices Trial
- The New One trimmed for the Champion Hurdle following International success at Cheltenham
- The New One Primed For Successive International Hurdle Wins
- 2014 Caspian Caviar Gold Cup Odds Caid Du Berlais Heads Betting For Cheltenham Double
- Hadrians Approach Taken To Defy Top Weight On Day One Of Cheltenhams International Meeting
- Tingle Creek winner Dodging Bullets clipped in the betting for the 2015 Champion Chase
- Don Cossack Tipped To Get Better Of Boston Bob In John Durkan