Scottish Grand National Racecard 2015
Harry Fry's Mendip Express is set to head to Ayr on Saturday afternoon to try and land the biggest prize of his fledgling career and he is one of the prominent figures in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting, for what should be an ultra-competitive renewal of the staying showpiece, but Fry's raider will face a plethora of notable rivals.
Sam Winner has improved for the step up in trip and got the better of Mendip Express when the pair clashed at Newbury earlier in the season, whilst Roalco Des Farges could head north of the border in form having won last time out and he could be another leading contender along with the likes of Green Flag, who has attracted significant support over the last couple of weeks and last year's winner Godsmejudge.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish National Card
- Taghrooda Long Odds On Favourite To Enhance Arc Claims With Yorkshire Oaks Win
- Anthem Alexander Tipped To Edge Out Rivals In Competitive Lowther Stakes
- Australia Odds On To Bowl Over Older Horses In Yorks Juddmonte International Stakes
- Kingston Hill can press St Leger claims with victory in the Great Voltigeur Stakes
- Jamaica The One To Follow In Tight York Acomb Stakes Betting Market
- Red Cadeaux makes his return in a competitive renewal of the Geoffrey Freer Stakes
- Gregorian heads betting as he aims to retain Hungerford Stakes crown
- Pipers Note Fancied In Tight Great St Wilfrid Stakes Betting