Scottish Grand National Racecard 2015
Harry Fry's Mendip Express is set to head to Ayr on Saturday afternoon to try and land the biggest prize of his fledgling career and he is one of the prominent figures in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting, for what should be an ultra-competitive renewal of the staying showpiece, but Fry's raider will face a plethora of notable rivals.
Sam Winner has improved for the step up in trip and got the better of Mendip Express when the pair clashed at Newbury earlier in the season, whilst Roalco Des Farges could head north of the border in form having won last time out and he could be another leading contender along with the likes of Green Flag, who has attracted significant support over the last couple of weeks and last year's winner Godsmejudge.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish National Card
- Hootenanny heads betting for wide open Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf
- Qualify Looks Good Value In Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf Betting
- Son Du Berlais to outclass Persian War Novices Hurdle rivals at Chepstow
- Uxizandre Sets The Standard In Exciting Looking Old Roan Chase Market
- Not So Sleepy to land Horris Hill success at Newbury for Morrison
- Red Galileo Can Shoot for the Stars in Competitive Looking St Simon Stakes
- 2014 Racing Post Trophy Preview Jacobean to bag Doncaster prize
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day