Scottish Grand National Racecard 2015
Harry Fry's Mendip Express is set to head to Ayr on Saturday afternoon to try and land the biggest prize of his fledgling career and he is one of the prominent figures in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting, for what should be an ultra-competitive renewal of the staying showpiece, but Fry's raider will face a plethora of notable rivals.
Sam Winner has improved for the step up in trip and got the better of Mendip Express when the pair clashed at Newbury earlier in the season, whilst Roalco Des Farges could head north of the border in form having won last time out and he could be another leading contender along with the likes of Green Flag, who has attracted significant support over the last couple of weeks and last year's winner Godsmejudge.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish National Card
- Goodwood Cup Betting Brown Panther can pounce again in Thursdays feature race
- Unbeaten Ivawood is odds on to win the Group Two Richmond Stakes
- Alderwood heads the betting for a strong JP McManus team in the Galway Plate
- Kingman tipped to win the Sussex Stakes from Toronado in the latest Duel on the Downs
- Ballydoyles Highland Reel installed as favourite for the Vintage Stakes
- Windshear tipped to blow his rivals away in the Gordon Stakes
- The Goodwood betting suggests Toor can produce More in the Lennox Stakes
- Summer Stakes Handicap Odds Havana Cooler heads the betting at Goodwood