Scottish Grand National Racecard 2015
Harry Fry's Mendip Express is set to head to Ayr on Saturday afternoon to try and land the biggest prize of his fledgling career and he is one of the prominent figures in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting, for what should be an ultra-competitive renewal of the staying showpiece, but Fry's raider will face a plethora of notable rivals.
Sam Winner has improved for the step up in trip and got the better of Mendip Express when the pair clashed at Newbury earlier in the season, whilst Roalco Des Farges could head north of the border in form having won last time out and he could be another leading contender along with the likes of Green Flag, who has attracted significant support over the last couple of weeks and last year's winner Godsmejudge.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish National Card
- Gabrials Kaka tipped for glory in the Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster
- Start Of Flat Season Dominates Predicted 1m Scoop6
- California Chrome To Start Favourite In Exciting Dubai World Cup Odds
- Shutthefrontdoor heads the Grand National betting after 13 defect from Aintree showpiece
- Saturdays Scoop 6 Preview Pepite Rose to storm to victory at Newbury
- The Druids Nephew slashed for Grand National after Cheltenham win
- Saturdays Scoop 6 selections feature a win for Grendisar in the Winter Derby
- Catching On heads the betting for Midlands Grand National