Scottish National Runners 2015
Mendip Express has been a progressive staying chaser for Harry Fry this season and the exciting performer is set to head to Ayr on April 12 to line up in the Scottish Grand National, which will see some top notch stayers do battle in what is a real betting conundrum for punters to enjoy north of the border.
Others that are prominent in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting include Roalco Des Farges, who has been impressive of late and deserves his shot at this prestigious prize, whilst the likes of Green Flag and Sam Winner add more depth to what is one of the highlights of the Scottish sporting calendar.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish Grand National Runners
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day
- Cirrus Des Aigles Short Odds To Pick Up Second Champion Stakes at Ascot
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting Integral Tipped To Win Third Group 1
- Seal Of Approval Taken For Repeat Win In Ultra Competitive Fillies And Mares Stakes
- Maarek to regain British Champions Sprint Stakes crown at Ascot
- Agnes Stewart to edge out Lucida in Fillies Mile at Newmarket
- Ivawood to maintain unbeaten record with Middle Park Stakes victory
- Cornwallis Stakes Odds Qatar Racing Bidding For Back To Back Wins With Strath Burn