Scottish National Runners 2015
Mendip Express has been a progressive staying chaser for Harry Fry this season and the exciting performer is set to head to Ayr on April 12 to line up in the Scottish Grand National, which will see some top notch stayers do battle in what is a real betting conundrum for punters to enjoy north of the border.
Others that are prominent in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting include Roalco Des Farges, who has been impressive of late and deserves his shot at this prestigious prize, whilst the likes of Green Flag and Sam Winner add more depth to what is one of the highlights of the Scottish sporting calendar.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish Grand National Runners
- Thomas Edison heads the betting for another ultra competitive renewal of the Galway Hurdle
- Talent tipped to land the Lillie Langtry Stakes on Ladies Day at Goodwood
- Goodwood Cup Betting Brown Panther can pounce again in Thursdays feature race
- Unbeaten Ivawood is odds on to win the Group Two Richmond Stakes
- Alderwood heads the betting for a strong JP McManus team in the Galway Plate
- Kingman tipped to win the Sussex Stakes from Toronado in the latest Duel on the Downs
- Ballydoyles Highland Reel installed as favourite for the Vintage Stakes
- Windshear tipped to blow his rivals away in the Gordon Stakes