Scottish National Runners 2015
Mendip Express has been a progressive staying chaser for Harry Fry this season and the exciting performer is set to head to Ayr on April 12 to line up in the Scottish Grand National, which will see some top notch stayers do battle in what is a real betting conundrum for punters to enjoy north of the border.
Others that are prominent in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting include Roalco Des Farges, who has been impressive of late and deserves his shot at this prestigious prize, whilst the likes of Green Flag and Sam Winner add more depth to what is one of the highlights of the Scottish sporting calendar.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish Grand National Runners
- Saphir Du Rheu goes for Grade 2 glory in Berkshire Novices Chase
- Southfield Theatre to enhance RSA claims with Worcester Novices Chase win
- Faugheen and The New One star in sensational weekend of Jumps racing
- Wishfull Can Think His Way To Amlin 1965 Chase Success at Ascot
- Faugheen to enhance Champion Hurdle claims with Coral Hurdle victory
- Aubusson Taken To Give Williams Second Fixed Brush Winner
- Silviniaco Conti to down Cue Card in terrific Betfair Chase at Haydock
- Pointers At A Premium Following Cheltenham Open Meeting