Scottish National Runners 2015
Mendip Express has been a progressive staying chaser for Harry Fry this season and the exciting performer is set to head to Ayr on April 12 to line up in the Scottish Grand National, which will see some top notch stayers do battle in what is a real betting conundrum for punters to enjoy north of the border.
Others that are prominent in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting include Roalco Des Farges, who has been impressive of late and deserves his shot at this prestigious prize, whilst the likes of Green Flag and Sam Winner add more depth to what is one of the highlights of the Scottish sporting calendar.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish Grand National Runners
- Efflorescence Short Odds To Leave Mark On Goodwoods Prestige Stakes
- Captain Cat Heads Betting For Celebration Mile At Goodwood
- Beacon Tipped To Shine Light On Gimcrack Stakes
- Strensall Stakes Odds Graphic Can Paint Pretty Picture For Haggas At York
- 2014 Ebor Odds Bold Sniper Tipped To Pick Off Rivals On The Knavesmire
- Cavalryman heads Lonsdale Cup betting as he bids for third win in a row
- 2014 Nunthorpe Stakes Preview Sole aims to Power to Group 1 glory
- Taghrooda Long Odds On Favourite To Enhance Arc Claims With Yorkshire Oaks Win