Scottish National Runners 2015
Mendip Express has been a progressive staying chaser for Harry Fry this season and the exciting performer is set to head to Ayr on April 12 to line up in the Scottish Grand National, which will see some top notch stayers do battle in what is a real betting conundrum for punters to enjoy north of the border.
Others that are prominent in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting include Roalco Des Farges, who has been impressive of late and deserves his shot at this prestigious prize, whilst the likes of Green Flag and Sam Winner add more depth to what is one of the highlights of the Scottish sporting calendar.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish Grand National Runners
- Sire De Grugy Cut For Champion Chase After Facile Chepstow Success
- Irish Saint Tipped For Pendil Success Whilst Adonis Looks A Beltor
- Fox has most Appeal in BetBright Chase at Kempton Park
- Grandeur and Fox Appeal feature in our Saturday Scoop 6 preview
- Vago Collonges Looks The Value In Tight Dovecote Novices Hurdle Betting Market
- Grand National Entry Alpha Victor Primed For Eider Chase Bid
- Carlingford Lough and Lord Windermere head 2015 Grand National weights
- Champagne Fever enhances Champion Chase claims with easy Red Mills win