Scottish National Runners 2015
Mendip Express has been a progressive staying chaser for Harry Fry this season and the exciting performer is set to head to Ayr on April 12 to line up in the Scottish Grand National, which will see some top notch stayers do battle in what is a real betting conundrum for punters to enjoy north of the border.
Others that are prominent in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting include Roalco Des Farges, who has been impressive of late and deserves his shot at this prestigious prize, whilst the likes of Green Flag and Sam Winner add more depth to what is one of the highlights of the Scottish sporting calendar.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish Grand National Runners
- Glorious Goodwood Betting Preview Sussex Stakes set to host another Duel on the Downs
- 2014 Galway Festival Betting Preview Pique Sous favourite for Galway Hurdle on Ladies Day
- Music Master bids to find the right tune in the Hackwood Stakes at Newbury
- Bracelet tipped to enhance Aidan OBriens fine record in the Irish Oaks at the Curragh
- Tarikhi Taken To Win Competitive John Smiths Cup On the Knavesmire
- Aidan OBriens Gleneagles set to go off favourite for the Superlative Stakes
- Tullius is firm favourite for the Summer Mile Stakes at Ascot
- Georgian Bay tipped to shine from a big price in the Bunbury Cup at Newmarket