Scottish National Runners 2015
Mendip Express has been a progressive staying chaser for Harry Fry this season and the exciting performer is set to head to Ayr on April 12 to line up in the Scottish Grand National, which will see some top notch stayers do battle in what is a real betting conundrum for punters to enjoy north of the border.
Others that are prominent in the 2014 Scottish Grand National Betting include Roalco Des Farges, who has been impressive of late and deserves his shot at this prestigious prize, whilst the likes of Green Flag and Sam Winner add more depth to what is one of the highlights of the Scottish sporting calendar.
Paddy Power are paying 1/4 odds FIVE places on 2014 Scottish Grand National - Click Here For Extra Place Offer
2015 Scottish Grand National Runners
- Nafaqa a hot favourite for Royal Lodge Stakes at Newmarket
- 2014 Cambridgeshire Handicap Preview Cornrow favourite for Newmarket prize
- Tiggy Wiggy Should Be Too Fast In Strong Looking Cheveley Park Stakes Betting
- Captain Cat tipped to pounce in the Joel Stakes at Newmarket
- Lucida The One To Beat In Exciting Looking Rockfel Stakes Betting
- Legacy Cup Odds Hillstar Tasaday and Grandeur head the betting for Arc Trial
- Back Bryan Smarts Moviesta for World Trophy glory at Newbury
- Jungle Cat Taken To Get The Cream In Mill Reef Stakes