Scottish Grand National Tip 2017
The final declarations have been received for the 2017 Scottish Grand National and 30 horses will line up for the Ayr marathon and there are a multitude of potential challengers featuring in the Scottish National Racecard with many standing a great chance of landing a blow in a terrrific betting heat for national hunt fans to get involved in.
We have a comprehensive system that allows us to provide solid pointers to the race and while we can not guarantee a winner for you we are usually very close to the mark. We have an excellent record at picking the winner in this race so it is well worth checking out at the end of the week when the full list of runners are known.
2017 Scottish Grand National Tip
Scottish National Trends
Here are some key stats for Scottish Grand National winners taken from the last twelve races
- 11 have run within the last 60 days
- 10 have won a Class 1 or 2 race
- 11 have won a 3 mile or longer race
- 11 have had no more than six runs in the season
- 10 have had an official rating of between 132-143
- 11 have been aged between 8-11 years old