Scottish Grand National Tip 2018
The final declarations have been received for the 2018 Scottish Grand National and 30 horses will line up for the Ayr marathon and there are a multitude of potential challengers featuring in the Scottish National Racecard with many standing a great chance of landing a blow in a terrrific betting heat for national hunt fans to get involved in.
We have a comprehensive system that allows us to provide solid pointers to the race and while we can not guarantee a winner for you we are usually very close to the mark. We have an excellent record at picking the winner in this race so it is well worth checking out at the end of the week when the full list of runners are known.
2018 Scottish Grand National Tip
Scottish National Trends
Here are some key stats for Scottish Grand National winners taken from the last twelve races
- Six horses aged 10 or above have won the race since 2000
- 12 winners since 2000 have carried less than 11st to victory
- Ten out of the last twelve winners had ran well in their previous race.
- Ten out of the last twelve winners had previously won over 3m
- Only one favourite has won in the last twelve years.
- Un De Sceaux To Claim Clarence House Chase Hat Trick At Ascot
- Mont Des Avaloirs Tipped To Win Tolworth Hurdle At Sandown Park
- Punters Should Go Down Bishops Road For Their Welsh Grand National Bet
- Poetic Rhythm To Hit The Right Tune In Challow Hurdle At Newbury
- Progressive Thomas Campbell To Storm To Long Walk Hurdle Win At Ascot
- Clever Fox Norton Looks A Big Price For Stunning King George VI Chase At Kempton
- Unexposed Melon Should Be Too Juicy For Experienced International Hurdle Rivals
- Clan Des Obeaux Favourite To Win Caspian Caviar Gold Cup At Cheltenham