Travelling to Ayr
Below are a few options for travelling to Ayr Racecourse for the Scottish Grand National.
Leave Glasgow by the M8 then take the A77. From the South, the simple route to Ayr is A74, then onto the A70, then the A713 then finally onto A77 to Ayr. The course is just outside Ayr and it is well signposted.
Ayr train Station is just a mile from the course. There are buses and taxis available from the station.
Glasgow airport is less than an hour away from Ayr Racecourse.
The full address of the Ayr Racecourse is:
2 Whitletts Rd
Telephone 01292 264179
- Romain De Senam To Storm To BetVictor Gold Cup Glory At Cheltenham
- Melbourne Cup Odds Johannes Vermeer Can Give Aidan OBrien Another Famous Success
- More Of That Can Run A Huge Race In JNWine Champion Chase At Down Royal
- Saxon Warrior To Bag Racing Post Trophy Glory At Doncaster
- Bateel To Down Journey And Win Fillies And Mares Stakes At Ascot
- Ribchester Can Bound To Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Glory On Champions Day
- Quiet Reflection The Each Way Play In Stunning British Champions Sprint Stakes
- Punters Should Be On The Cracksman To Win The Champion Stakes At Ascot