Travelling to Ayr
Below are a few options for travelling to Ayr Racecourse for the Scottish Grand National.
Leave Glasgow by the M8 then take the A77. From the South, the simple route to Ayr is A74, then onto the A70, then the A713 then finally onto A77 to Ayr. The course is just outside Ayr and it is well signposted.
Ayr train Station is just a mile from the course. There are buses and taxis available from the station.
Glasgow airport is less than an hour away from Ayr Racecourse.
The full address of the Ayr Racecourse is:
2 Whitletts Rd
Telephone 01292 264179
- Vinnie Lewis Tipped To Win Eider Chase At Newcastle On Saturday
- Top Notch To Enhance Cheltenham Festival Claims With Ascot Chase Win
- Poppy Kay Tipped To Cause Betfair Hurdle Upset At Newbury
- Our Duke To Start Favourite For Open Looking Irish Gold Cup
- Faugheen Aims To Bounce Back To Form In Irish Champion Hurdle At Leopardstown
- The Last Samuri An Put Rivals To The Sword In Cotswold Chase At Cheltenham
- Wholestone Tipped To Outstay Rivals In Cleeve Hurdle At Cheltenham On Trials Day
- Un De Sceaux To Claim Clarence House Chase Hat Trick At Ascot