Travelling to Ayr
Below are a few options for travelling to Ayr Racecourse for the Scottish Grand National.
Leave Glasgow by the M8 then take the A77. From the South, the simple route to Ayr is A74, then onto the A70, then the A713 then finally onto A77 to Ayr. The course is just outside Ayr and it is well signposted.
Ayr train Station is just a mile from the course. There are buses and taxis available from the station.
Glasgow airport is less than an hour away from Ayr Racecourse.
The full address of the Ayr Racecourse is:
2 Whitletts Rd
Telephone 01292 264179
- Capri Tipped To Bound To St Leger Glory For Ballydoyle At Doncaster
- Torcedor The Each Way Value In Irish St Leger At The Curragh
- Soft Ground Haydock Sprint Cup Can Go To Tasleet This Weekend
- Top Tug To Strike In Competitive Ebor Handicap At York
- Lady Aurelia And Battaash Set For Titanic Nunthorpe Stakes Clash
- Superstar Filly Enable To Land More Group 1 Glory With Yorkshire Oaks Success
- Barney Roy To Bound To Juddmonte International Glory At York
- Crystal Ocean To Hand Stoute More Success In Gordon Stakes At Goodwood